Crystal Spears's Reviews > Double Time

Double Time by Olivia Cunning

Sep 28, 12

bookshelves: net-g-arc, 5-star-reads
Read from August 16 to 17, 2012

This Review also appears on my blog.

I received this book as an ARC in return for an honest review.

All I can say is Wowza! Olivia did it again creating some of the most scorching scenes I have ever read.

I've always loved Trey everything about him is just wonderful. He isn't a perfect man, he has issues. And I love that he flaunts his sexuality the way he wants too. He's comfortable in his own skin.

And we all know how Trey can be a player that is until he meets his match Reagan and her sexy sultry voice.
Not to mention her bi sexual hot room-mate who is also her Ex. His name is Ethan and he is a force all on his own.

Olivia created the most delicious scenes. The Threesomes are tastefully written and panty dropping hot at the same time.

The M/M scenes are very very steamy and those are hard to read, but Olivia makes it easy. The way she flows out each scene is amazing.

Oh hell, the whole book is tastefully written whilst being hot and freaking delicious all at once. If your looking for romance and pure erotica I would defiantly pick up this read.
5/5 Stars For Double Time.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Double Time.

08/16/2012 "Finishing up a review then off to read this ARC right here I am excited about!"

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Jealous!!

Crystal Spears Netgalley chicka! Sign up for it and request it.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko Do you have to be a blogger to get a book on netgalley?

Crystal Spears They have a few rules for each publisher. Sign up for Netgalley and read them , it's hard to explain which publisher wants what when you do a review.

JoJo - JJJ (Jo Anna) Janesko I see... thanks Crystal.

Crystal Spears No problem JoJo!