Danie's Reviews > 11th Hour

Jul 15, 2015

it was ok
bookshelves: myst-thrill
Read in May, 2012

I only read these 'cause I started the series way back when (when they were sorta good), and I got a little sucked in by #9. (Which wasn't technically any better, but had two good guesting characters in it, if you look at my reading history you can probably guess which two characters I'm talking about in that book).

Anyway, this is fast, and light, and I knew all the twists before they twisted. So, either I've read too many mysteries, or Ms. Paetro and Mr. Patterson need to change it up a bit.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 11th Hour.

Comments (showing 1-2)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 2: by Alena (new)

Alena For soe reason I find it really hard to quit series, even if I no longer enjoy them fully. I think I've finally quit Kathy Reichs, at least two books too late ;)

Danie I'm still reading Reichs' serieses (for whatever reason I started reading the 'Tory Brennan' Virals series as well, there are two books)... but I mostly read them 'cause all these authors are taking out all the good gore from their books. What happened to the strong female protagonist mysteries with some real gore in 'em... :)

And 11th hour wasn't bad, it just wasn't Maron, or even Reichs. If it had been really, really bad it would have only gotten one star.