Tajja I.'s Reviews > Anne of Green Gables

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anne of Green Gables.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janille (new)

Janille N G Why have I not read this?!?! The movies are so wonderful and I loved Emily of New Moon!

Tajja I. I used to pretend I was Anne ALL the time ... I even wrote a song about her when I was seven or something :P

message 3: by Janille (new)

Janille N G Okay, I wish we were friends as children...NO ONE would play games like that with me! My friends thought I was crazy for wanting to be characters like Anne!

Tajja I. We definitely should have been friends then -- I put on musical theater soundtracks and made my friends act out the parts with me; something tells me you might have found that as much fun as I did :).
Also, I saw your BBM photo, you were such a cute kid! I love your bangs!!

message 5: by Janille (new)

Janille N G Oh my gosh, I did that too but with my babysitters!! They thought I was crazy! Would you be interested in doing that again sometime soon??? ;)
And thanks...I've been debating returning to my "bangs days" but I'm too scared!

Tajja I. I wholeheartedly encourage you to go back to your bangs days; I think it would be very dramatic, in a good way! Also, I really miss you! I think when I see you I might start singing and dancing regardless of whether or not there's a soundtrack playing :P. (With your babysitters? That's incredible!!)