Lisa's Reviews > Big Game

Big Game by C.J. Ellisson

F 50x66
May 17, 12

Read in April, 2012

I thought this book was not only a great read but shows a great evolving author. While I have loved all the books in this series (and this was my intro to the whole genre) this one is great for the double story line. Mystery, intrigue, action, and steamy scenes in two locations with the three couples (not all together) made the book fast paced.

I love how the different characters point of view seem to move the story along without missing or duplicating anything.

The reveal and development of the characters was also well done! Some review said they were surprised by Rafe. I was not surprised at all by Rafe. Strong women like Dria would not have some quiet push-over. This shows the true equality that should exist between couples, no matter what the appearance. She has always shown a unique balance and interconnection between Dria, Rafe, and Jonathan. And quiet frankly who doesn't want a Rafe or Jonathan!

I laughed, I held my breathe, I blushed some, and I cried (happy/sappy tears). With new characters and possible unfinished business I can't wait for the next book! Glad to have learned there were going to be more in this series!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Big Game.