Ami Squirrel Girl's Reviews > A Dog's Journey

A Dog's Journey by W. Bruce Cameron

I love this book and the first one. :)
I wonder if someone wrote or will ever write a book from the POV of a housecat? Some cats are just interesting as dogs and I bet a cat's story would be filled with dry humor, witty sayings and snark galore. Ala Garfield and/or Heathcliff. Lol!

Gals, don't even attempt to start this or the previous book 'A Dog's Purpose' while in the midst of being hormonally imbalanced by PMS; your book will suffer water damage due to the shed tears; (during both the sappy Hallmarky moments as well as the legitimately sorrowful ones), or your e-reader will short circuit due to the same reasons. That said, I am only one page into this book, and, having read and loved the beautifully written, instant classic first book, I have a strong feeling I'm in for another rare literary treat with it's sequel.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Dog's Journey.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami Squirrel Girl About one chapter into this book and I already have someone to hate; "Gloria", what a conceited, stuck-up, mean dog-hating sad excuse for a mother, mean stupid b-to-the-i-to-the t-c-h!

message 2: by Ami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami Squirrel Girl 37% and I STILL hate Gloria...though her reasons for being the way she is...is at least starting to be explained a bit more.

message 3: by Ami (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ami Squirrel Girl What a beautiful story! :-)