Amy's Reviews > The Daughter of Time

The Daughter of Time by Josephine Tey

Sep 17, 08

OK, after reading To the Tower Born, I got really hooked on the Richard III thing and about him maybe being a murderer or maybe not. So I read this book Daughter of Time, which went about attempting to prove Richard III's innocence in one of the most notorious unsolved crimes in history. Did he really murder his nephews in the Tower of London because they were a threat to his throne? Or has history painted a false picture of Richard III? This book takes a different angle and offers another villain that may have had more to gain from the boys' death. MEGA FASCINATING! Now I have to join the "Richard III Society"!
21 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Daughter of Time.

message 1: by Josephine (last edited Sep 17, 2008 08:42PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Josephine Just saw your review and it made me remember how much I loved reading any Josephine Tey. Daughter of Time and Bret Farrar are my two favorites. I think it is time to pull them off the bookshelf again. Thanks for the review.

Lynda Have you read the Richard III Murders by Elizabeth Peters? Another really good look at the eyes of this mystery with a modern perspective. Liked you review.

message 3: by Amy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amy Lynda wrote: "Have you read the Richard III Murders by Elizabeth Peters? Another really good look at the eyes of this mystery with a modern perspective. Liked you review."

No, I haven't read it yet! Thanks so much for the tip...It will be next on my "to read" list! Happy reading, Amy