Manny's Reviews > Short Obsessions

Short Obsessions by J.V. Nolan

May 16, 12

bookshelves: no-redeeming-social-importance, too-sexy-for-maiden-aunts, trash, parody-homage, command-performance, received-free-copy
Recommended to Manny by: The author
Recommended for: If you like this kind of thing, this is probably the kind of thing you like
Read on May 17, 2012

Manuela was so absorbed in the book that she didn't even hear her flat-mate enter the room. She looked up with a guilty start to find Céline right behind her.

"Oh là là!" The French girl leaned forward, allowing a strand of her luxuriant dark hair to fall on Manuela's bare shoulder. "Short Obsessions, by Jennifer Nolan. Saucy scenes to get you in ze mood! And do zey work?"

"Ah... well..." Manuela stammered. Céline's eyes sparkled mischievously.

"But, we must find out! You will read to me from Mlle Nolan's book, and I will tell you my reactions. First, I shall just make myself more comfortable."

She sat down next to Manuela and slowly began to unbutton her [continued location 94]
8 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Short Obsessions.

Manny Mariel, your instincts are sound. Feel free to withdraw your vote. I will not think the worse of you.

The Crimson Fucker i was gonna vote. Manny! but you are talking french on this thing! again!!!! so i shall not! not that it matters! but still!!!! french makes my penis softer!!!!! there i said it!!!!

HI MARIEL!!!!!!!!!!!

Manny Alfonso wrote: "i was gonna vote. Manny! but you are talking french on this thing! again!!!! so i shall not! not that it matters! but still!!!! french makes my penis softer!!!!!"

Alfonso, I don't even want to think about what living in Geneva is doing to my manhood. Not just constant exposure to the French language, we have nuclear radiation from the LHC! They say that if you eat enough cheese fondue it balances out in the end, but I have my doubts.

The Crimson Fucker Mariel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also! Manny! you got the vote! i think you just taunted the french! i'm still not sure! the comment of what Geneva it's doing to your manhood it's quite ambiguous! but i'll take it as some french hating! I SHALL VOTE!

Manny Thank you Alfonso! I have to be a bit careful taunting the French, after all the border is only about 5 km away, but I take every chance I can get. We are free Swiss citizens here, we don't take any French crap. Especially when they make those jokes about us, really dumb, not funny in the least!

message 6: by Ian (new) - rated it 1 star

Ian Klappenskoff Manny, after much single-handled googling, I have managed to find location 94:

Manny Ian wrote: "Manny, after much single-handled googling, I have managed to find location 94:

Good heavens, you are a diligent searcher. I had quite missed it.