Alexandria Tugot's Reviews > Across The Hall

Across The Hall by N.M. Facile

May 16, 12

Read from May 15 to 16, 2012, read count: 1

This book was tolerable for the first two chapters, and then it just got annoying. There were times when I felt like my brain was going to explode because of the stress the characters put me through.

The book could have been written a whole lot better. There were times when I wished that the characters weren't so stupid (Sylvia, my God, she was so stupid like 80% of the time).

Also, I found Beau to be such a horrible villain. I mean, what kind of villain would be a stalker ex boyfriend? Beau was scary and all, but seriously, what a horrible idea for an antagonist.

I wouldn't really recommend this to anyone, at all. I mean, if I enjoyed the story, even just a little bit, then I would recommend it, but I really just don't see myself doing so.

Lastly, I think that this book is the only book wherein the epilogue was better than the entire story. It was brilliant how she wrote the epilogue because it was unlike any other. I liked how they were looking at a photo album and all and reminiscing as it got me excited and sentimental for my own future like that. I guess that's the only nice thing I can say about this book, sorry.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Across The Hall.