Lindsay's Reviews > Her Forbidden Hero

May 21, 12

bookshelves: to-read-with-alyssa, favorites, reviews
Read from May 17 to 20, 2012

I loved this book.

The characters, their lives and the situations they found themselves in were completely realistic. It was easy to identify with the characters and they were so well written that you could almost believe they were real.

Alyssa was a strong heroine that knew what she wanted and what she had to do to make her dreams come true. She had a traumatic past, but between her brother Brady and Marco she had some protection and positive influences.

Marco was an amazing hero to read (and he’s sparked off some interesting conversations here on goodreads). He was completely believable and at times heart breaking.

I loved the friendship and then the relationship between Marco and Alyssa. You could feel the connection between them.

I was also intrigued by Alyssa’s brother Brady. He only had a couple scenes in the book, but that little bit left me wanting to know more about him.

(view spoiler)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Her Forbidden Hero.

05/20/2012
100.0% "Review to come..." 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karla Great review Lindsay and "our" Marco is YUMMERS! LOL...it sure did trigger some interesting conversations, one in particular comes to mind...hehe!

message 2: by Lindsay (last edited May 22, 2012 06:28AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay Thanks Karla. I'm glad you liked the photo of "our" Marco. :)

Lol. I couldn't resist putting the interesting conversation bit in my review!

Becs - Sinfully Sexy Book Reviews Great review Lindsay - loving ole blue eyes there too

✿Alyssa✿ Great review Linds! I think that you and Karla are forgetting that my Marco is in love with his ALYSSA! :)

message 5: by Lindsay (last edited May 22, 2012 05:58PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay Photobucket

Alyssa, I thought we had this Marco issue settled!

Karla!!!! Get the Ninja stuff back out...and the light sabers! I'll call Yoda!

KatLynne I sure do love your and Karla's Marco:)! Great review Lindsay!

KatLynne LOL..just read the "interesting conversation" and LMAO! Now I've got to correct my earlier post. I sure do love your, Karla and Alyssa's Marco!:)

Lindsay Lol. Alyssa is being difficult about sharing Marco. Karla and I had to pull out the big guns!

Karla We have scouts keeping an eye out for her next "boyfriend-napping". That Alyssa's a sneaky one!
Photobucket

message 10: by Lindsay (last edited May 24, 2012 09:57PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lindsay HAHAHAHAHA! That's great! I think I'm going to borrow that photo the next time I'm reading a book with a hero Alyssa will try to steal. I'll randomly use it in status updates!

message 11: by ✿Alyssa✿ (last edited May 23, 2012 03:30PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

✿Alyssa✿ LOL- ATTENTION LADIES: The next book that we all end up reading and loving, I'm already claiming the hero! I REPEAT. I'M CLAIMING THE NEXT HERO. :)

Karla She's starting already Lindsay...good thing we have added staff to our recovery team!!!

Lindsay Alyssa! Don't make me call Yoda!

KatLynne *laughing* ...you ladies keep me in stiches! Love the pic Karla:)