Bethann's Reviews > C791

C791 by Eve Langlais

May 16, 12

bookshelves: sci-fi

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read C791.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by DemetraP (new)

DemetraP How did this compare with Laurann Dohner's Cyborg series?

Bethann Both series the cyborgs are alpha jealous and possessive.

The Cyborbs in EL personality wise are softer. Cyborgs in this series are former human being who were turned unwillingly into cyborbs and had their memories wiped and were programmed to be slaves by the military. Slowly they regained or were able fight the programing and escaped the military before termination.
Currently they can not procreate with humans because of the nanos in their systems, but they love and are committed to their h's.

The Cyborgs in LD are lab created, Harder personality, but again eventually committed to the h.

I liked both series. Each had an interesting storyline, good romance and steamy scenes.

Would you like to borrow either? Let me know.

message 3: by DemetraP (new)

DemetraP I have the entire Laurann Dohner cyborg series. I'm addicted. (And I really want Sky's book soon she says she is writing it)

But if you would be willing to loan me C791 that would be great. smeech8911 at yahoo dot com Have a look at my loan shelf and see if there is anything you would like to borrow.

Bethann Just sent it to you. I hope you enjoy it. With Laurann Dohner not putting out anything this is a nice alternative though I like the Breed series the best.