lisa's Reviews > The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson

1191093
May 17, 12

Read on May 16, 2012

** spoiler alert ** The first hundred or so pages felt really slow to me. I started reading this book weeks ago, put it down, and didn't feel the urge to pick it back up right away.

Then I grabbed it for something to read during lunch, and I couldn't put it back down. I just got hooked back in.

The only thing I think was missing from this book's windup was the lack of interest in Lisabeth's twin. She gets mentioned in every single book, but she never makes an appearance. I thought for sure when Zalachenco's will was divided she would make some sort of appearance, but she never did. It makes me wonder of Larsen was really done with the trilogy when he turned it in, or if he was planning more when he died unexpectedly. It seems unlike his style to leave a detail like this hanging, when he's so descriptive, and seems to tie up everything else neatly with a bow (unless I forgot stuff from earlier books that didn't get resolved, which is entirely possible.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

05/16/2012 page 186