Jaime Arkin's Reviews > Unravel Me

Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi

Dear goodreads you don't have enough stars here for me to use.... please fix that, I probably need like eleventy billion. AND I'm just going to spoiler tag this whole damn thing because I'm sure I'm going to give something away!!
(view spoiler)

I don't know how the heck I'm going to be able to wait for the final book in this series. I hope Tahereh knows that I'm available for pre-reading if she needs me.

If you haven't started this series... do it. If you wanna wait til it's done that's cool too, but whatever you do, make sure you put the series on your to read list. You won't be disappointed!!

Photobucket

This review can be found on my blog, Fic Fare:

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unravel Me.

Quotes Jaime Liked

Tahereh Mafi
“It's just a whisper of a kiss but something collapses in my skull. It's a feather-light brush of his mouth against my skin in a place I can't quite see. It's my mind speaking in a thousand different languages I don't understand.”

Tahereh Mafi
“Sticks and stones keep breaking my bones but these words, these words will kill me.”

Tahereh Mafi
“I like when he tells me that he likes the way I feel because it goes against what I've heard my entire life and I wish I could put his words in my pocket just to touch them once in a while and remind myself that they exist.”

“He looks away.
And he smiles.
Its the kind of smile that makes me forget how to do everything but blink and blink and I don't understand what's happening to me. I don't know why I cant convince my eyes to find something else to focus on.
I don't know why my heart is losing its mind.”

8.0% "*sigh* all the feels and Kenji is awesome" 1 comment
18.0% "My heart..."
10/05/2012
45.0% "You guys... Just... This book!"
10/06/2012
54.0% "OMG WHAT???"
10/06/2012
100.0% "Holy shit... I need more!!!!"

message 1: by Ange (new) - added it

Ange LMAO... I see your Unicorns have been working overtime ;)

Michele C. You read that so FAST!! :) I'm very nervous to read it, but I LOVED Destroy Me, and your review makes me feel better.

Lori (Ficwishes) So not fair. GAAAHHAHHHHH I want it now.

Michelle I need this book RTFN. Gaaaah.

caren I lovelovelove your reviews. Always. The gifs are priceless, and I totally deleted THAT from my review too. I want everyone to be shocked, LMAO.

Irene Jaime I love your reviews.
My heart is beating so fast atm with the anticipation of reading Unravel Me. Thank you for giving us a little look into what to look forward to.

Sunny Great review. Can't wait to get my hands on this.

rachel Do we find out Warner's name?:)

Jaime Arkin Idontplaysports wrote: "Do we find out Warner's name?:)"

you do.. :)

Flippy So freaking jealous that you have already read this Jaime. I want it like yesterday!!!!!