Steph at Starry Night Book Reviews's Reviews > The Earth Painter

The Earth Painter by Melissa Turner Lee

May 16, 2012

Read from May 30 to June 08, 2012

Wow where to start, Melissa Turner has written a unique and fascinating story about how our world was created. When the Sculptor decided it was time for the beginning of Earth. He created 3 painters one for the sky one for the ocean and then one for the land but what happens when there’s nothing left to paint and you are left alone with only the sciences for company?

Holly Finds herself starting a new school. When she gets put into drama class (Not where she wants to be) she notices a boy sitting on stage, but no one else seems to. She finds out that Theo is an immortal who painted the land into being. When another painter who turns out to be not so nice targets Holly, will she survive to find a way to be with Theo or will she lose him forever?

What a refreshing read, The Earth Painter is so different from most paranormal romances. I could not put this book down, and the ending!!! Oh man where is book 2. I loved the characters; they were strong, loving and willing to do anything to help one another. I also loved the sciences they were really fun to read about I think my favorite has to be Bio! I would defiantly recommend reading this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Earth Painter.