Leanne's Reviews > Effortless

Effortless by S.C. Stephens

May 16, 2012

Read from May 20 to 21, 2012

WOW if I thought I was in love with Kellan Kyle at the end of the first book, well I am head over heels giddy for him having finished Effortless. I really enjoyed reading this book, there was still that angst that SC writes so superbly, though not to quite the same degree as in Thoughtless, which my hair was thankful for. Kiera matures significantly over the course of this book and that growth is evident by the end of Effortless. I was so happy with the way this book wrapped up, it was a perfect ending and I cannot wait for the third book in this series to be released! I don't think I could ever get enough of Kellan Kyle. I had been looking for a "Travis- like" character (Beautiful Disaster) and Kellan surpassed all my expectations. Just love him! Totally and irrevocably.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Effortless.

Quotes Leanne Liked

S.C. Stephens
“But, if for some reason we're not closer, if something has gotten between us, please, I'm begging you…don't give up on me. Stay. Stay with me. Work it out with me. Just don't leave me…please.”
S.C. Stephens, Effortless

Janet Well said Leanne. Couldn't agree more.

Carla Oh my gosh! Same thing happened to me! I read beautiful disaster and loved Travis and I was so hesitant on starting another book because I was afraid that it wouldn't measure up after the "high" I had when I finished beautiful disaster then I came across "thoughtless" on this website and read the description and thought "hmm...why not" and kellan totally blew me away! Even just the description of what he looks like, it's perfect!

Leanne Carla wrote: "Oh my gosh! Same thing happened to me! I read beautiful disaster and loved Travis and I was so hesitant on starting another book because I was afraid that it wouldn't measure up after the "high" I ..."

Absolutely love KK and love these books :) Glad it had the same effect on you :)