Aria's Reviews > The Medusa Plot

The Medusa Plot by Gordon Korman

F_50x66
May 24, 12

Read in May, 2012

OHMYGOD! I'm so glad the authors decided to write another series!!

The museum robbery was EPIC. It was one of the few things that Dan and Amy did, that was well planned, orderly, and organised. Earlier, everything used to be based on luck, and on-the-spot improvisation.

The Vespers are so mysterious, I'm anxious to find out if it's someone we already know!
I loved the fact, that everyone was working together. The Cahills were definitely a strong team. I miss Alistair oh, Nellie, and Fiske, so I'm hoping they show some more interesting bits of them in that room.
A few things I didn't like:
1) Ian's dialogues are really shallow ones like: "I used to be rich once, those were the days" and "Now he had only 4 million dollars. Chicken Feed."
2)The fun loving Dan added life and humor to the book. Now he just seems so dark and sinister.
3) Amy now has a boyfriend, Evan. I've read 'Vespers Rising', and I know that she had a crush on him, but what happened to Amy and Ian? She got over Ian in like 1 month!
4)The continuous repetition in the book is annoying.
WE GET IT. They've changed. 2 years have passed by. Ian's poor, Dan's a loner and Amy's a ninja. Let's move on, shall we?
5)I just wish the book hadn't started, and ended with the same cliffhanger. WHO ARE THE VESPERS?

All put aside, I actually liked the book alot. This is just the first installment, and a few disappointments aren't going to stop me! I'm dying to read The King's Ransom, so I think I'll stop jabbering and get on with that book. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Medusa Plot.