Avon Bernabe's Reviews > Black Dawn

Black Dawn by Rachel Caine

May 16, 12

Read in May, 2012

What I first noticed is that this is very well researched with the science thing and all. I saw that instantly.

And may I just say that I super mega ultra missed Shane? I really do. And just like in all the past books, he was still in trouble in this one and that always bothers me. Come on, lay off my Shane! He'd had too much. LOL. :D But I love Rachel Caine and all the things she did in every book in this series. I super love MV and I stand by that. And someone died. And I was not thrilled by HIS/HER death. Because that moment was so sad. I felt it. I felt the hurt. And it was not good. 3 Oh wait! Another one passed away too! That would be a total of 2. LOL. (sorry for this little spoiler)

I got a little bit bothered/confused with the different POVs. I didn't like it but I didn't hate it as well. Though Black Dawn did not quite meet my expectations (perhaps I expected too much), it still gave me different emotions to feel. Maybe just not as strong as in the past books, like Last Breath. Because LB really shattered me at some parts. Maybe that what was missing in this book. Black Dawn is not really complicated like the others. But still good. I can feel that with how this book ended, there's SO MUCH MORE to look forward to and there's a LOT to happen in Bitter Blood. A HUGE problem was solved but.. I believe there's another. MORGANVILLE IS CHANGING and I'm not sure that it'f for a good cause with the humans? I've read BB's synopsis and it really looks like Claire and company have a big issue to face yet again. And I think that Naomi is missing. Not what I thought will happen, (and I think neither did you if you've read it, or if you'll read it). I will leave it for you to ponder. ;)

Where is Naomi?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Dawn.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Abegail (new)

Abegail Topado Nirecommend ni Ate Ida ang series na 'to sakin. Andami. Bat ganun? Haha XD

Avon Bernabe Abegail wrote: "Nirecommend ni Ate Ida ang series na 'to sakin. Andami. Bat ganun? Haha XD"

Hndi ko tanda kung ako ang nagrecommend nito sa kanya. Ako kasi nagrecommend ng TMI dati. Haha. Pero worth it to.

message 3: by Abegail (new)

Abegail Topado Haha. Saka ko na yan babasahin. Kakalula. Andami XD

Avon Bernabe Abegail wrote: "Haha. Saka ko na yan babasahin. Kakalula. Andami XD"

Haha ikaw bahala. My hot Shane. :D

message 5: by Abegail (new)

Abegail Topado Hahaha. Hndi pa ako makaget over sa Clockwork prince. Nakikita ko mga posts mo about sa CoFA. Can't wait to read it :D

Avon Bernabe Abegail wrote: "Hahaha. Hndi pa ako makaget over sa Clockwork prince. Nakikita ko mga posts mo about sa CoFA. Can't wait to read it :D"

Hndi ko binabasa yan. Antagal na saking pinapabasa ni Ida. Lol.
Nakuuuuuu! Nakakaloka din! Yung hot scenes! Lol.