Sali's Reviews > The Opportunist

The Opportunist by Tarryn Fisher

May 16, 12

Read from May 15 to 16, 2012

ok peeps this shit totally rocked my world & screwed with my head all at the same time

i need to process a little b4 i do a full review

but dont wait 4 me ...go read this its great

1 hint keep an eye on a character that is very brief in this named Dobson .....just sayin & then i want to hear all ur conspiricy theories on this coz god knows there is A LOT of talk about this !!!!

in the dicussions i have had ...& there have been alot of them , the F word has been over abused lol ....coz sometime u just got to drop the f bomb

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Opportunist.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog hahaha! my ears are still ringing from our midnight conversation last night!!!! lmao

message 2: by Sali (last edited May 16, 2012 11:29PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sali ohhhh just wait im not done screaming bout this yet my little mama bear . between u & me & our girls the whole of book world is going to hear all about this .....& our theories lmao

Sali oh & Caleb ...hmmmmmm caaaaaaaleb YUMALICIOUSNESS !!!!...um yep he is hot enough for a make believe word totally !!!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog ohhhhhh Caleb...........sigh.........he has my heart hahaha

message 5: by Sali (last edited May 17, 2012 12:05AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sali ok he can have ur heart ....i'll give him all my other bits to play with baaahaaaa

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog hahahaha! you drive a hard bargain!

Tough Critic Book Reviews F word over abused? I wonder who you could posssibly be speaking of?!?!?! I've decided I may have to pick an alternative word like puck...I'd hate to be kicked off the internet!!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog Mollie wrote: "F word over abused? I wonder who you could posssibly be speaking of?!?!?! I've decided I may have to pick an alternative word like puck...I'd hate to be kicked off the internet!!"

Yeah Mollie! My inbox was full of eff words from you, all aimed at me!

Tough Critic Book Reviews Jenny wrote: "Mollie wrote: "F word over abused? I wonder who you could posssibly be speaking of?!?!?! I've decided I may have to pick an alternative word like puck...I'd hate to be kicked off the internet!!"

Y..."

The *F* bombs were not aimed in any particular direction, but damn there was an explosion. I did threaten to bitch slap you though, but only because I love ya!!!

Jenny - TotallybookedBlog oh good to know! Yeah I'm glad you only gave me a virtual bitch slapping!