All Things Urban Fantasy's Reviews > Haunted Moon

Haunted Moon by Yasmine Galenorn

May 15, 2012

Review courtesy ofAll Things Urban Fantasy

HAUNTED MOON continues delving deeper into the fascinatingly complex world of the D’Artigo sisters. Not being too familiar with this series I was overwhelmed by the sheer number of characters and their complex relationships. Aside from having to glance back at the glossary multiple times I really enjoyed the deliciously dark plot,lush world, and perilous dangers.

Camille is a tough, kick-ass, and extremely loving heroine. Her relationships with her three husbands is a very unique one in paranormal romance. I was endlessly fascinated by their interactions and how Camille’s husbands so willingly shared their husbandly duties. It was eye-opening to see such equal love for all three of Camille’s husbands and yet she has very different, deep connections with each of them.

After dipping my toe into the Sisters of the Moon series with HAUNTED MOON I am ready to go back and read more about the other D’Artigo sisters and their perspectives on the overarching storyline. I will definitely be picking up AUTUMN WHISPERS, the 14th in the Otherworld/Sisters of the Moon series which comes out September 24, 2013.

Sexual content: multiple graphic sex scenes
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Haunted Moon.