Laurie Carlson's Reviews > Necklines & Collars: A Directory of Design Details and Techniques

Necklines & Collars by Mindy Kinsey

May 15, 12

bookshelves: sewing, seamstress, designer, designer-clothing
Read in May, 2012

5-Stars, HIGHLY Recommended!
Ah, this can be one of the most difficult parts of a garment to sew and get right. All the different types of necklines and collars are covered very well in this professional book. If you are having any difficulties making your garment in this area, this book will take care of ANY of them in this area. The instructions for almost every type of neckline and collar "I" could think of is in this book. It includes clear and concise instructions to follow to make your garment look completely professional. The illustrations are very easy to follow and understand. I feel this book is VITAL to have in a Seamstresses or Designer's library, even if for reference only. This area on a garment can become a nightmare at times, from experience! This book WILL address those areas and put your mind at rest when your garment comes out beautiful!

I received this book for FREE from NetGalley,through their Book Reviewers Program in exchange to read this book and write a review about it. It is NOT required for this review to be either positive or negative, but, of my own honest opinion. “Free” means I was NOT provided with ANY MONIES to read this book nor to write this review, but to enjoy the pure pleasure of reading it. I am disclosing this information in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255, http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/wa...
Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Necklines & Collars.