Angelique's Reviews > Childless

Childless by Brian J. Gail

2060185
Jun 03, 12

Read from May 28 to June 03, 2012

Wow. Fatherless had so many amazing details of our real history I pushed through even when it was hard at times. i didn't get the guy humor. Motherless picked up quite a lot and only a story line was draggy. But Childless I was riveted. This was an incredible series and I think all Catholics and all seekers of truth should read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Childless.

05/29/2012 page 22
6.0% "It's like you say, Father, the most frightening thing on earth is man unable to say "no" to self."
05/29/2012 page 28
8.0% "Christ didn't seem all that concerned about schism. After the Bread of Life discourse, when most of his followers left him, he turned to the apostles and said: 'Are you going to leave me too?' That doesn't sound to me like he was prepared to rethink the foundational doctrine of His Church."
05/31/2012 page 145
40.0% "No one wanted to leave. No one wanted to stop praying. Prayer was the only answer to tragedy. it was only and always in prayer, and prayer alone, that resolve was reborn."
06/01/2012 page 174
48.0% "Previous chapter I was dying laughing. This chapter tears. What a crazy emotional roller coaster."
06/03/2012 page 262
72.0% "Michael Sr. looked at his sons. His heart ached for them, and the world they had inherited from what he regarded as the country's most despicable generation--his own."
show 3 hidden updates…