B at Spare Time Book Blog's Reviews > Madly and the Jackal

Madly and the Jackal by M. Leighton

Jun 17, 12

Read from June 07 to 17, 2012

This book blew my mind! Seriously I read it in less then 24 hours. I could not put it down. This book is a little more racy then book one and I am 100% ok with that! Madly's world is turned upside down as soon as they get to Atlas and realize how bad things are there for her family and her people. Madly has a strong sense of duty to protect them and do whatever she can for them. She is also very much in love! Jackson gives her incredible strength. Madly is so strong and it is that inner strength that she so desperately needed in this book.

Madly and the Jackal was a whirlwind of emotions. Madly and Jackson's relationship is so amazing! I went from super happy, to angry, to I want to punch something, then back to happy. It was crazy. I had to keep reading because I HAD to know what was going to happen. There were so many twists and turns that I was absolutely enthralled! Jersey was her typical blunt self and I loved every minute of it! She is the perfect best friend. She plays a crucial role in finding the descendant of Jackal and Hyde.

This story opened up a lot of new questions about what was going to happen with the Lore. It is a much bigger plot then I could have ever imagined. I am excited to see what happens next!! It promises to be very interesting. I love Jackson and Madly together and I hope it continues to be that way! They are perfect for each other! I have become very attached to these characters and want the best for them haha! Bring on the next book!!!!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Madly and the Jackal.