Toni Sinns's Reviews > Hammer of Thor

Hammer of Thor by S. Evan Townsend

May 15, 12

Read in May, 2012

Story Line: Kader moves away from the bitter cold of Minneapolis to the warmth of San Francisco. Shortly after his move he meets a lady that will start him on a journey that never ends. Each event he finds himself in the middle of leads him to another event. Using his powers and skills to find a way to get through each obstacle he faces. Along with the friends he meets and gains along the way to his encounter with Thor himself.

Characters: Kader and many more.

My Favorite Character: Dagmar. Or Dorothy. Or whatever you want to call her. Tough, hot, action, powerful, caring, loving, and so much more. How could I pick anyone else?

My Favorite Part: The beginning. You can feel the power radiating through the two people. The description gives you great insight to how tired and yet how stubborn each is. Of course when death is the other options it’s good to be stubborn. Then you trace back to what brought Kader here and why. It’s a great way to get to know the character in a short period.

Full Concept: Action packed. Full of power. Strength and courage. These are just some of the thoughts that come to mind about this story and those in it. It has everything that a good fantasy book needs, action, romance, love, power, and organized craziness.

Overall Rating: 4 out of 5 Stars. I did enjoy the adventure and thrill and adrenaline rushes I got through the story and it did keep my attention. My only problem was trying to keep up with who was who. These type of people use so many different names it was hard to remember that this person was also this person and this person.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hammer of Thor.