Babs's Reviews > Big Sky Country

1970552
Jun 09, 12

bookshelves: arc-asked-to-review, western, romance
Read in June, 2012

Slade, the local sheriff in town, finds out the father who would not acknowledge him does so in his will when he passes. He is left half of the man’s ranch and the other half goes to his half-brother Hutch. Saying they do not get a long is an understatement. As Slade is dealing with this issue his step daughter calls and wants to come stay with him for the summer.
Along comes Joslyn back to town after being away for several years. She comes back to make up for her stepfather cheating the town’s folk out of their savings.
Will Hutch and Slade settle their differences and which one will win Joslyn’s heart and what about her friend Kendra?
The setting was perfect for a small town and like all small towns news always travels fast. We learn what some of the people think of Joslyn being back in town. The characters are all well done. They each have something to work on throughout the story. I liked Joslyn she has a good heart and a bit insecure at times.
This is the second book I have read by Miller and already looking forward to the second book in the series Big Sky Mountain. I will be looking for more books long the way.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Big Sky Country.

05/16/2012 page 54