Kinny's Reviews > Serge

Serge by Jade Astor

May 14, 12

bookshelves: angst-light, himbo, irritating-scenes, mm, shifter
I own a copy

Wow, this brings a whole new meaning to the term EXPRESS. Darius was the best story of the bunch. Caleb's had no emotional connection and came off as a sex marathon. Serge? Speed Everything- speed dating, insta lust, insta love etc. It was the cliff notes of all love stories. It could have been made longer for more character, relationship and plot development but it was all rushed and crammed into a few pages.

I didn't hate it. There wasn't enough material for that. It left me feeling like a tornado passed me by.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Serge.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Veronica / V (new)

Veronica /  V Your review is great. Some reviews make me laugh, and yours did that ...lol
I didn't even bother to purchase this sequel.

message 2: by LaShonta (new) - added it

LaShonta I'm starting to wish I didn't. I'm already bored with it and I'm only 15% in.

message 3: by Veronica / V (new)

Veronica /  V LaShonta wrote: "I'm starting to wish I didn't. I'm already bored with it and I'm only 15% in."

message 4: by LaShonta (new) - added it

LaShonta Veronica / V wrote: "LaShonta wrote: "I'm starting to wish I didn't. I'm already bored with it and I'm only 15% in."

Oh dear, you haven't had my luck lately love, first Kell book and now this one :("

I know, its not so great so far.