Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)'s Reviews > Summer Nights

Summer Nights by Susan Mallery

Jun 03, 12

bookshelves: arc-book-read, kindle-books
Read from May 26 to 29, 2012

As most of you very well know, I am a huge fan of the Fool's Gold series, I just adore the town, the people, everything about it. I want to be a part of it. Walk the streets, know the people, see the sights. It sounds like such a fabulous place to be a raise a family and settle down.

Susan Mallery has a way about her writing that makes you fall in love with it all. It all feels so real and well, just wonderful.

I loved the last book, Summer Days where we get to meet the Stryker brothers and family. I really liked Rafe but I have to say, Shane hands down, has totally won my heart.

There is just something about his honest simple, pure ways that made my heart melt. The way that he fell for Annabelle and even his baggage. Yep, this cowboy was pretty darn unforgettable and that is saying a lot because usually I am not about the cowboys.

And Annabelle? I adored her as well. She was so down to earth and a little feisty and so so caring and genuine. She is definitely someone I would love to have as a friend.

And who could forget the misunderstoon Khatar, yep, he even managed to steal my heart.

I don't think there was a minute of this book that I didn't enjoy, even the sad gut wrenching suspenseful moments wondering if Shane and Annabelle would finally pull it together and just be together and declare their love for one another already.

Mallery did an amazing job with this one. I knew it was going to be good but not this good.

I can't wait to read the next installment and learn more about Clay and Charlie. I know that will be a story I won't want to miss either and the best part about it is I know that I will get updates in that book about Shane, Annabelle, Heidi, Rafe and the town.

Another outstanding addition to the Fool's Gold series!

Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer Nights.

05/29/2012 page 275