Emy's Reviews > Black Bird, Vol. 13

Black Bird, Vol. 13 by Kanoko Sakurakouji

May 14, 12

bookshelves: shoujo-manga, 2012
Read on May 14, 2012

'Misao is the bride of prophecy whose blood gives power to the demon who claims her. But most demons want to keep her power for themselves - by eating her! Now Misao is just trying to stay alive...'

In this volume, the storyline with Hoki came to a close and the storyline with Sho continued. Oh, Sho, you break my heart.

For some reason, it didn't feel as though very much happened in this volume, even though there was quite a bit of action. I don't know. The plot didn't move along as much as it could have, I think.

My love for the eight Daitengu has once again been reaffirmed. My favourite bits (as usual) were the bits with Hoki and Zenki, and not with Kyo and Misao. Even if Kyo had a rather epic double page spread pic all to himself!

I did love Sho in this volume. I must have a bit of a thing for the tortured bad boy and all that. XD

I also loved the art in this volume. I think Sakurakouji has really grown as an artist from the first volume, and it shows if you compare the first volume with this one. So many lovely looking men! And sparkles, and blushing and teeears, oh my. :)

But the end.... HNNNNG!! Why must there be cliffhangers?! I need the next volume noooow! D:
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Bird, Vol. 13.