Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)'s Reviews > Indebted

Indebted by Amy A. Bartol

May 22, 12

bookshelves: clean-reads, fantasy, paranormal, romance, ya
Read in May, 2012

I LOVED IT! The 400+ pages flew by and I could have easily read 400 more! Indebted picks up where Intuition left off. Evie, Reed, Zephyr and Buns are planning their strategy against Brennus and the Ganacagh. Russell and Brownie are making their way to meet up with the other four. I don't want to give away anything so I will just say that the story takes off and is full of action! Amy A. Bartol writes so well that I could really understand the emotions that Evie felt during the book. I understood her character and why she thought, said and did things. I loved the action and I loved the conflict! The story is so magnetic that I could not stop reading, I was completely drawn into Evie's world. The only thing that I would have liked would have been some of the story written from Reed's point of view. Yes, I am a Reed fan! Overall, this is a FANTASTIC read! I highly recommend this series to anyone! If you have not read this series yet, get on the ball now! You can read my review of the first book Inescapable and the second book Intuition to get a better feel for the series. I am so anxious for the next book, Incendiary to come out! Please hurry Amy A. Bartol! Five Stars *****

You can check out this review and reviews for Inescapable and Intuition on my blog, www.booksaresanity.blogspot.com

I received this book for free. If I had not, I would have purchased, read, and reviewed it anyway!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Indebted.