Chrystina Williams's Reviews > Fang Me

Fang Me by Parker Blue

May 23, 12

bookshelves: to-read, netgalley-arc
Read in May, 2012

This series has just gotten better as it went, and I enjoyed this book even more than the first two. I love how unique the world is that Parker Blue has created. It was action-packed, humorous, and the romance going on between Val and Shade was sizzling (while still remaining Young Adult). I read this one straight through and enjoyed every bit of it.

In this book she is searching for the Encyclopedia Magicka, trying to find it before anyone else can get their hands on it. She's also falling in love and trying to handle Lola around Shade, all while working for the vampires in the Movement. Again we see Val battling the forces of evil, well vampires anyway. She has grown so much since the first book. There is so much going on for Val in this book that you wonder how she can do it all (guess that's why she's the slayer). Val has gained so much confidence in her succubus powers and has battled a lot of bad guys along the way. I've loved seeing her grow throughout the books and she definitely did in this book as well.

The author does a great job of pulling it all together though, the plot is interesting and it kept me wondering what was going to happen throughout the whole book. Can't wait to see what is in store for Val in the next book!
***Review Copy provided by NetGalley & Bell Bridge Books***
Also published on my blog

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fang Me.