Taymara Jagmohan's Reviews > Awareness

Awareness by Anthony de Mello

May 14, 12

Read on May 14, 2012

Now now.
This was a soul grabbing one. I can't imagine I learnt so many theories from just a 192 pages today. Wow.
I learnt to never cling to anything; for life in itself is a disappointment, and once we understand that, then we'll get the happiness we truly deserve. I also learnt about happiness, and how it isn't a thrill. It's just that wonderful feeling that cages us freely. It is an amazing feeling, and this entire world accepts us once we are happy. No one wants an unhappy soul.
Once again I learn the concepts of true love. It doesn't have to breathe from others' bossoms, but we must strive to help everyone with a little ounce of love.
Love. Happiness. Reading. Books. Oh wow.

-Plunge into the heat of the battle and keep your heart at the lotus feet of the Lord.

wonderful boooooookkkkkkk.

Yours truly and ever blossoming,
Taymara.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Awareness.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Bobby like your possitive review. And agree with you. It's a life-changing book for me. Did you read a crossing or the drop's history by Anatoliy Obraztsov? I think you'll like both.

Taymara Jagmohan Thank you Bobby.

Bobby Taymara wrote: "Thank you Bobby.
-I like recommendations, so I'll just put it on my to-reads list. Keep reading. : )"

It's just my opinion.