Tee loves Kyle Jacobson's Reviews > The Raft

The Raft by S.A. Bodeen

May 18, 12

bookshelves: 2012-must-reads, around-the-world-arc-tours
Read in May, 2012

First I would like to thank Around The World ARC Tours for allowing me to read The Raft. I have to say this book was very surprising and at times confusing. Robie is at her aunts house where she runs wild. She loves being at her aunts house because she is not alone and she is able to do whatever she wants. Then her aunt leaves to go on a business trip and leaves Robie all alone. She does not want to be alone so she goes home on a small supplies plane when something happens and she finds herself stranded in the ocean on a raft with Max the copilot of the small plain.

This is where it gets a little confusing for me but towards the end the book fell into place. It has such a HUGE TWIST to it that I was like OH MY GOD....... I really enjoyed this book and I give it four stars but I find it hard to write the review without telling you things I should not. So I will say this is a must read and if you like Elizabeth Scott books you will love love this one! So happy reading and wait to see what the secret is.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Raft.