Prangon's Reviews > Friday Night Bites

Friday Night Bites by Chloe Neill

May 23, 12

bookshelves: adult, vampire, read-in-2012, my-audio-books, paranormal
Read from May 13 to 23, 2012

Okie I am a bit late in posting reviews these days, but here we go. After the month long Some Girls Bite read-along back in January I was pretty much in love with all the characters. I am still intrigued by them and definitely want to know if they will ever get their head out of their asses.

Merit, still has issues so does Ethan ... actually there is not a single character without some major WTF moments. I had random moments of 'stop it you..'. I can still relate to Merit's situation. Ethan still in denial about his feelings and I do believe he is the biggest jerk there is. I am serious Ethan, own up to your feelings dude! Sigh. But still I love the slow build up even though the sexual frustration between them is palpable.

Cather and Mallory, a little less lust-at-first-sight in this book but lust nonetheless. And I repeat, they are great character individually, I just don't feel the love.

I am still getting into the audiobook thing, I like reading my book rather than listening to it.

So at the end I must say I am going to see through this series even though Merit thinks what she does is right, Ethan finds making out is effective rather than taking her out on a date, Cather and Mallory needs to find something other than bareback in the kitchen, not enough JEFF. Cause lets face it, I'm too involve with the story to give up even though it frustrate me to no end.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Friday Night Bites.