Zografia's Reviews > James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing

James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing by G. Norman Lippert

May 20, 12

bookshelves: fan-fiction, needs-to-be-reviewed, abandoned

I am having a fight with myself, about reading and not reading this book.
On the one hand, I'd love to see some of the old faces again and Hogwarts. I really miss it.
However on the other hand, I've read a lot of reviews that say this book takes away the magic of harry potter, brings Americans into it(i just dont think they fit. they were never mentioned in the official Hp books) and logical explanations for magic(preposterous!). So im kind of scared that this book will ruin the fantastic memories I've got from Harry Potter.
Also, I kind of feel a little bit as if Im betraying JK Rowling. She should be the one writing this. Somebody messing with the world she created... just the thought makes my blood boil.
Hoewever, I think im going to try this, because im really really bored,so I'll see for myself and bring a proper review. :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read James Potter and the Hall of Elders' Crossing.

05/14/2012
20.0% "Hmm... kind of unfamiliar and boring til there. Not like Howgarts at all. And i'd never guess that 18 year-olds would hang out with 11 year-olds, even if they're famous and all. the most shoking of all: Hogwarians?! i mean, seriously?"