Kilgallen's Reviews > My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon

My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon by P.N. Elrod

May 15, 12

bookshelves: 2012-reads, fantasy, paranormal
Read from May 13 to 14, 2012

I found this anthology to be one of the better ones that I have read.I enjoy reading short stories and these did not disappoint. Stalked by Kelly Armstrong was a nice visit with Elena and Clay. Heorot by Jim Butcher was a fun read. Roman Holiday by Rachel Caine was a little different being based on pirates. Her Mothers Daughter by P.N.Elrod was a instalment of the Vampire Files.I have never read the Vampire Files but had no problems following along. Gangster fun! Newlydeads by Caitlin Kittredge was a little hard to get into. I found the character Pete to be a little annoying. Where the Heart Lives by Marjorie M. Liu was very well developed for a short story. I would read more about these characters in a heart beat. Cat Got Your Tongue by Katie MacAlister started out fun but sort of fizzled for me at the end. Half of Being Married by Lilith Saintcrow was by far my least favorite. Kat, the main female character was way too whiney to like. A wulf in Grooms Clothing by Ronda Thompson was a great ending to the book. These characters were some that I would read more about.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon.