05tylerk's Reviews > Among the Impostors

Among the Impostors by Margaret Peterson Haddix

U_50x66
May 13, 12

Read in May, 2012

This was a very good book and I was very happy with the reading, because it was pretty easy and it was very interesting almost all of the time and I read it really fast because of the reason. I can't wait to read the rest of the series. But if you are planning on reading this book then you better prepare by reading the first one because it really does matter this time that you read the first book in order to know what is going on.

This book is about a kid who is a third child when they have the law of only being able to only have two children in the household. And some kid dies so this man give him his identity instead of telling people he has died. Then he is able to go to school and learn new things go through stuff he has never ever gone through at his house, like meeting new people, doing homework, studying, what to do when a big problem comes your way. He has never had to go through those kinds of things but is suddenly force to go through it. Then he finds out a gigantic secret about someone that could have a major effect on a ton of people that go to that school later on. Then he decides to do something and then he finds out what the decision did and what would have happened if he didn't do that one thing that he did.

This book was interesting because you never knew what was going to be around the corner is a sort of way, so that was the main thing that made this book very fun, easy and interesting. I like the very ending because you think something is going to happen but then another thing happens instead. That was the sort of thing that went on a lot in this.

I think that this kind of book is sort of meant for usually teens and younger but I'm not too sure about that. But I think that it would be interesting for almost everybody. That's what it seems like to me.

I plan on reading the other books in the series because they are such page turners and are easy to read. That is good for me because I am slow and not the well of a reader. But it would be a good book and would be a good pleasure read for those of the older age. But I still recommend this to almost everybody.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Among the Impostors.