Novels On The Run's Reviews > Happy Birthday to Me Again

4119908
May 17, 12

Read in May, 2012

MICHELLE'S REVIEW:

RATING: 3.5 LOL MOMENTS!!

When a nappy clad one year old opens up this book...again...intrigued!

Yes, Cameron has got himself in a pickle again and this time he has even less time to save his life. The only problem is, the one who could save his life has been kidnapped and he is getting shorter by the day and less hairier. This makes for reaching the foot pedals on his car and seeing over the steering wheel more difficult, not to mention the cops.

This is another humorous look into the life of Cameron Martin and the pickle he gets in when he upsets Liesel , again.

The boy has marriage on the brain...but then he doesn’t...but then he does...he is a little up and down.

Enter Hannah, 20ish, straight black long hair, thin black nose ring, gorgeous dark blue eyes and .........TEMPTATION!!!

Mrs Gordon is still being ...errr....a little creepy and hang on she has a daughter...the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

Liesel is having a girls night, Cameron doesn’t need much of an excuse to meet up with TEMPTATION!!!

I was a little unsure of Cameron and Liesel’s behaviour at times. Both haven’t learnt their lessons from the first book.

I absolutely cringed every time the Happy Birthday song was sung in this book...I was thinking the worst each time. Like it was a bit nerve racking.

Kimber is having teenage boy troubles and she has to watch her brother get younger than her, a little weird for the poor girl.

Wesley is all about himself, but then.........

Brian leaps at the opportunity to pull another AWKWARD moment on us, this one involving a closet..... and that yellow carnageL

Dad aka Steve Martin..hehe, is proving that he really can’t handle all this teenage drama.

I will be honest and say that I found this book to be not as good as the first. This one was a lot sillier...but... having said that the last couple chapters really brought the book up to where I really enjoyed it.

The villain of this story really acted the part well and I loved those scenes.

I did think that Cameron and Liesel, maybe needed to mentally grow up a bit. They seemed very young for their age, sometimes...but then at the end of the book...I’m like good luck with that.....hehe!!

I can tell from the mad ending of this book, that book three is going to go all out with the story. I am looking forward to seeing where Brian takes it, cause it sounds like a crazy big plot to conquer.
The one thing Brian holds up in his stories, is , you can tell he loves to have fun and he will make you laugh.

This book had awkward moments, yellow carnage, lesbians, a diaper, crazy chick, marriage proposals - multiple, teenage angst, boy trouble, bff troubles, libarians go wild, that darn song, pain, revenge and the ending with a cliffhanger like that, all I can say is ...

To Be Continued....
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Happy Birthday to Me Again.