Tonileg's Reviews > Frat Boy and Toppy

Frat Boy and Toppy by Anne Tenino

May 14, 12

bookshelves: m-m, romance, re-readable, ridiculous-covers, kindle
Read from May 13 to 14, 2012

Opposites attract, but similar feelings and hobby are what keep people together. Brad has been living a lie since he was 14, now at 21 and in college he is ready to face up to the fact that he is gay.
He has a perfect cover as a jock in a frat house with lots of ex-girl friends (most of which he hasn't touched because he is waiting for marriage, LOL). I always had my doubts about guys that say they don't want to do anything because they are waiting for marriage. Huh?! What? They must be gay. LOL.
Anyway, Brad is ready to come out and have some fun (with a man) but not just with any one, he wants his history TA Sebastian.
It is really cute how they get together and then hide their relationship from the frat.
I did like other peoples reactions to Brad coming out of the closet. Not your typical drama as expected. I really laughed about his family's reaction. No real mystery or impediment to M/M relationship, other then themselves, which honestly happens more then I'd like to admit in my entourage (and with myself!).
Great story and sexy scenes were romantic, even the 'punishment' episode. 174 pages that I bought at All Romance site, because I'm trying to give my money to someone else other then Amazon!
3 stars
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Frat Boy and Toppy.