Sarah's Reviews > Girl of Nightmares

Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

4619381
May 22, 12

Read from May 20 to 22, 2012

I absolutely LOVED "Girl of Nightmares". I was lucky enough to pick up "Anna Dressed in Blood" and the ARC of "Girl of Nightmares" from work. I legitimately just inhaled them in the span of the long weekend.
These books are so well written and the dialogue is fantastic, it's realistic to how people actually converse with one another and I like how Blake doesn't shy away from swearing, It's just the right amount of profanity that would flow through a 17 year old boys mind without coming across as vulgar. The dialogue had me laughing through some of the scariest shit that happens in this book it was top-notch. The characters are so well fleshed out, it's easy to empathize with them. I love Cas and his relationship with Thomas and Carmel it flows so, so naturally. And Anna is just straight up bad-ass. Kendare Blake has made a HUGE fan out of me. I will be reading anything she puts out there, because she is just outright talented and has a knack for writing awesome books. LOVED the Anna series soo muuch! fingers crossed for a book three!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Girl of Nightmares.