Charlotte's Reviews > I Couldn't Love You More

I Couldn't Love You More by Jillian Medoff

May 17, 12

bookshelves: advanced-readers-copy, nook
Read from May 13 to 17, 2012

I Couldn't Love You More is one of those books that will put you through the ringer. It will make you laugh and then it will rip out your heart, make you cry. Being a Step-Mother is such a challenging experience, but it is also one of the most rewarding experiences that anyone could ever have. Eliot is forced to make a choice that nightmares are made of and it forces her to examine her relationship with Grant, her relationship with her daughters, and her relationship with her own parents.

Bottom line, I Couldn't Love You More is a ultimately a book about guilt, forgiveness, regret, and redemption. All of the heavy hitters. Being a Step-Mother myself, I can relate to a lot of the situations and feelings of inadequacy that Eliot encounters, but I am not sure I would have done the same things that Eliot did, I can understand why she did them. I Couldn't Love You More is one of those books that will stay with you long after you finish. Be sure to keep the tissues close because you will need them, that I promise you!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Couldn't Love You More.