Monica :)'s Reviews > The Fault in Our Stars

The Fault in Our Stars by John Green

Aug 14, 12

Read from June 01 to 02, 2012

Formatting was lost but if you wish to see the entire review in it's full awesomenss.. here is the link:

This is my first John Green book. The Fault In Our Stars was --scratch that, IS such an amazing read. The characters, the development, the story, and oh, the slap-in-face reality.

I've never EVER fell in love with characters so quickly like I did with Hazel and Gus. Think of it this way ....John Green nurtured my bookish heart. He let it grow and fall in love with these characters and his writing. When I least expected it he smashed my poor heart. He grabbed it. Tore it in two and let it shrivel up and die there on the cold fictional floors. Then you want to know what he did? He grabbed a huge band aid and put it back together.

That's the best way I can describe my feelings for The Fault In Our Stars. Tear-jerking, heart-wrenching, and beautifully written. It's one of my favorite books of all time and I know I'm going to read this for years and years to come.

I just love everything about this novel. I hugged my copy when I finished. I hugged it so hard and I teared up at knowing it was over. I have not read any John Green book. Ever. But after this? I want to read all of his books! So watch out Barnes & Noble! Nerdfighter coming through!

06/01/2012 page 0
0.0% "I can't wait to start my FIRST EVER John Green book. :)"
06/02/2012 page 86