Phuong's Reviews > Take Me

Take Me by Bella Andre

U_50x66
May 13, 12

Read in May, 2012

I loved this story and I could so relate to Lily's insecurity about her body image and of finding love. There were some funny moments too that left the hero, Travis questioning his manhood that had me chuckling. I really enjoyed the friendship and sibling relationships portrayed throughout the book. Lily has secretly loved Travis ever since they were young kids, but the loss of Travis' mother pushed him away from her since he didn't want to appear weak to her. Lily has always felt inadequate and self-conscious about her weight and Travis' treatment of her and his subsequent ladies's man image has continued to play havoc with her emotions. When her sister begs her to model in a fashion show, Lily calls Travis' twin brother and her best friend, Luke to come support her but he is unexpectedly called into ER and has Travis show up in his place. When Travis sees her, all he can think about is how much he wants her and they end up having amazing sex over and over again. The sex scenes were well written and so hot that I could combust. Despite the great sex, this couple must overcome her feelings of unworthiness and his wariness of commitment. I loved how their relationship played out and could not wait for them to get their happy ending.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Take Me.