Angela's Reviews > French Kids Eat Everything: How Our Family Moved to France, Cured Picky Eating, Banned Snacking, and Discovered 10 Simple Rules for Raising Happy, Healthy Eaters

French Kids Eat Everything by Karen Le Billon

May 17, 12

Read from May 13 to 17, 2012

This book allowed me, probably for the first time ever, to think critically about the style and method of American eating. As a parent of a 3-year-old, I am absolutely concerned about her refusal to eat anything new, and this book has given me some perspective. Lots of interesting points. 3 stars because it seemed to take quite a while to get to the actual meat of the information (if you'll pardon the food pun).

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read French Kids Eat Everything.

05/13/2012 page 17
05/14/2012 page 57
18.0% "lunch time reading. i love these ideals, but i wonder if i have the will power to actually enact them."
05/15/2012 page 108
34.0% "my only real complaint about this, thus far, is that there seems to be a lot of build up when what i really want to know is which parallels the author sees between french & american parenting, and then the differences in their approaches to food. While i understand some of this build was necessary, i kind of want to get to it already."