Marie Andersson's Reviews > Eternal Beast

Eternal Beast by Laura Wright

So good!!!:-)Gray and Dillon are one hot couple!I really love Lucian as a father.I have a soft spot for him.:-DAlex and Sara have cute moments.:-)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Beast.

Quotes Marie Liked

Laura Wright
“From we to three. Oh, my dear, I love you so.”

Laura Wright
“Oh,yes," he uttered hoarsely,savagely."There it is.The walls of your pussy...Shit,it's like an earthquake.Come for me,baby."

~Gray Donohue”

Laura Wright
“His kisses to her neck were growing hungry and her insides were heating up,but she managed to mutter a terse,"I would rather eat my own eyeballs than sit at the table with those bastards.”

Laura Wright
“Gray Donohue was a fierce and hungry beast.His hair was wild,his eyes narrowed,his face contorted into a mask of diabolical intensity.And then that face descended on hers and his mouth claimed her in a ravenous kiss.As his cock worked in and out of her pussy,as his tongue fucked the inside of her mouth,Dillon knew this was something beyond what she was capable of,beyond what her tiny scrap of an unbeating heart could ever hold on to.”

Laura Wright
“In the meantime," Phane said,his mismatched eyes suddenly bright,his tone heavy with sarcasm,"Lucian needs to decide if he's going to change his balas's diaper or let the rest of us pass out from the scent."Bronwyn burst out laughing,but a growl emanated from Lucian's throat."I'll change her diaper after I change yours,little birdie."
"My 'Little birdie' isn't so little," Phane returned."Want to see?"
Lucian sniffed."And make my eyes bleed?Fuck no!”

Laura Wright
“I know why your gift was deaf to me"

~ Dillon”