Michelle's Reviews > Deadly Descendant

Deadly Descendant by Jenna Black

May 16, 12

bookshelves: jenna-black, michelle-mcm-s-2012-reading-list, read-may-2012
Read from May 13 to 16, 2012 — I own a copy

I don't know what to say about this one, I had such high hopes after the first book but this one fell a little short. If I'm honest it should probably be rated about 3.5Stars.

I can't quite put my finger on what was wrong about it but I think the "love interest" part didn't help. It felt forced, as if it was just there because there had to be someone, it didn't feel like a natural progression at all.

That said I still love the world, I'm enjoying getting to know the other character's and I'm still intrigued by Anderson & Blake. I'm a little annoyed at Blake & Steph's relatinship still but I can live with it.

I will be reading the next books without a doubt!
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Deadly Descendant.

05/15/2012 page 189

Sussann I get what you mean about the love interest. I'm not really feeling it and I'm kinda hoping something will develop between Nikki and Anderson

Michelle Sussann wrote: "I get what you mean about the love interest. I'm not really feeling it and I'm kinda hoping something will develop between Nikki and Anderson"

Me too! At least with all the tension they have and the attraction being there you could see that developing into something more.