Trevor's Reviews > In the Image of Ravenna

In the Image of Ravenna by Irene M. Redpath

M 50x66
May 31, 12

Read in May, 2012

I won this book in a Goodreads giveaway and I am so glad I did.

It is a delightful, easy to read book, superbly crafted to keep you guessing all the way. Full of mystery and suspense the story unfolds around the lives of the two main characters, Ravenna who is trying to eke out a living with her drawing and Edward who wants to preserve the subjects of some old photographs.

It is one of those books that you simply can't put down, just another page, and then one more to see what will happen next. You yearn to reach the end and then are saddened that you have done so and the read is over.

I recommend that you not only put this on your "To Read" list, but that you get yourselves a copy and actually read it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read In the Image of Ravenna.

05/23/2012 page 148
64.0% "Since receiving this book, I have not had much time to sit down and read. However, having made a start, it is one of those books that I want to pick up and read a chapter or two at every opportunity."

message 1: by Irene (new) - added it

Irene Thank you so much for your very kind words! I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the book - that's what makes writing it worthwhile.

:-D