Sarah's Reviews > Never Call It Love

Never Call It Love by Veronica Jason
Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Never Call It Love.

07/19/2012 page 23
7.0% "The innocent ward has already been raped & murdered, with promises of vengeance in the works. Woohoo, torrid melodrama! :D" 2 comments
07/21/2012 page 142
41.0% "Ah, that explains the semi-gothic feel of this novel: Veronica Jason is a pseudo for Velda Johnston." 3 comments
07/24/2012 page 244
70.0% "Uh-oh. Patrick's evul Irish mistress has arrived to spoil his newfound domestic happiness...on a Caribbean island. Moira definitely brings new meaning to the definition of 'stalker.' :D"
07/24/2012 page 344
99.0% "Well now. That wasn't entirely unexpected...but it was even bleaker than I'd thought. O.o" 6 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Karla Wish I had this one to give you, but it was a loaner. :(

Karla Oooh, in good news, I see the OP prices have come down! This was something like $20-$40 when I read it, that's why I got it on loan.

Karla In better news, I had to buy something to get the super saver shipping and since this was cheap & the seller does the fulfillment by Ammy, it qualified! :D So I'll lend you this one when I get it.

Sarah Hee! Last nite I picked up a .99 +s&h copy from ABE, so I already got one coming. :D but if something happens to it, I know your copy will be on loaner standby. (And have you seen there's 7 people on PBS waitlist? If I don't like it, there it will go. :P)