Jana Merrill's Reviews > The Knife of Never Letting Go

The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness

May 12, 2012

Read from May 12 to 15, 2012

This book was awesome! I could not put it down to save my life. I'm sure that my roommates thought that I was going crazy because I was gasping at surprising parts, pounding my fist at the frustrating parts, and almost crying at the sad parts. My only issue with this book is that the there is a huge cliff hanger at the end and I have to get my hand my the sequel before I lose my mind from the anticipation of what will happen next! Great book, I highly suggest it!

Ratings:

Violence: 4- there was a lot of death and violence in this book, there is constantly fighting going on, and a lot of death.

Sex: 2- In the beginning the character describes some of the thoughts of the men, and some of them think of women who do not have clothes on, but it does not go into detail, and that is the only bad thing in the book in reference to sex.

Language: 3- There are curse words sprinkled about in the book, a lot of the "d" word and once there is the "s" word and the "f" word.

Drugs and Alcohol: 2- There are some references to drugs, but they are just drugs that are meant to heal, not get high.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knife of Never Letting Go.