Erica's Reviews > Charlie All Night

Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie

May 12, 12

Read on May 12, 2012

That's it, I am completely sold on Jennifer Crusie books from here on out. I've read two now and both have been super awesome and absolutely adorable! Allie and Charlie has a great story to tell, and I cannot wait to check out yet another read from the wonderful Jennifer Crusie.

I wasn't completely on board at the beginning of this one. I was probably closer to a quarter of the way into this one before I started to get the "aw, I love this story" vibe and then it was smooth sailing from there on out. In the beginning, I thought there was just a bit too much going on too fast for me to fully wrap my head around it. All the shenanigans Mark kept pulling had me rolling - you had to feel a bit sorry for the guy.

I really connected with Allie - I totally saw a bit of myself in her. Joe was awesome - I just loved him, and I wished he had been in even more of the book. Every scene with Sam just made the book, he was just the cutest.

Charlie All Night by Jennifer Crusie was another fast paced, adorable read. The chemistry between Allie and Charlie was intense, and their story was just too much fun. I cannot wait to track done another Jennifer Crusie book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Charlie All Night.

05/12/2012