Mistress SuckMyBlackDagger's Reviews > Justice

Justice by Laurann Dohner

Jun 06, 12

bookshelves: erotica, own-ebook, paranormal, read-2012, shifter-animalisitc
Read on June 05, 2012

I really enjoyed this one. Justice is a very likable character and so is Jessie. I am glad when finally got a heroine that wasn't scared of a sexy beast or a little pain. It had moments that made my heart clench and that is always good when a book can bring forth emotion. My heart went out to Justice, he has the wait of their world on his sexy shoulders and it is nice to finally see he is happy, even tho it took a lot of painful moments for Jessie for him to realize that it was worth the risks. Poor Jessie, she went through the ringer and kept on strong. I felt nausea at moments for her. betrayal and unrequited love is painful I am sure and it just broke my heart when she went through hard moments in the story. The book flowed well and I look forward to the nest installment.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Justice.

Quotes Mistress SuckMyBlackDagger Liked

Laurann Dohner
“I wont take no for an answer. I will use this to bind you to my bed until you change your mind if you dont answer the way I want you to. Will you marry me?"

She grinned. "I dont know." Her attention fixed on the tie for a few seconds before she met his gaze again. "I might be tempted to say no just to get you to tie me to your bed.”
Laurann Dohner, Justice