Rachel's Reviews > Princess Ben

F 50x66
May 12, 2012

bookshelves: humor
Read in May, 2012

Princess Ben, short for Benevolence, is the daughter of a prince. One day her parents and the king go on an annual trip to the grave of her grandparents but the king and her mother are found dead. The queen names her as the heir of the country and locks her up in the castle to become a "proper" princess but Ben is determined to escape and find out what happend to her father.

I picked this book up because I was bored and this looked sort of interesting. I wasn't going to pick it up at first but I remember that Gabrielle said that this book was really good and she liked it because the princess learned how to use magic and got chased by zombies or something like that and that got me interested. There was actually nothing at all about zombies in this book but even though it was pretty good once I got used to that style of writing.

I finished this book because I wanted to find out what happens to Bens father. The ending was okay but nothing new. The style of writing was what caught me unexpected. It wasn't anything that I was used to and it took a little time to get used to but in the end the book was good.

I would recommend this book to Aloka because she likes humor books and this was really funny.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Princess Ben.