Susan65's Reviews > Priceless

Priceless by Cat Grant

Feb 18, 14

Read on May 17, 2012

Crikey this was a difficult one to read. I struggle with non-con to begin with but when it's someone so young it makes it that much harder for me. Even with those scenes, I still loved Wes and was rooting for him to find a way out of the mess he put himself into. Poor Connor, such a nice guy, and to find out your best friend did what he did, with and to the guy he was crushing on...I ached for him. I wish he would have broken his nose.

May/December and non-con don't usually rank high on my to-read list but this one called to me. It was tough but I'm glad I read it.
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Priceless.

Kelly H. (Maybedog) Do you remember how big the age gap was? Was the dub con between the good characters? Thank you!

Susan65 Dub-con was NOT between the good guys. And if I remember correctly it was like a 20 year age difference, give or take. College student and college professor...20s and 40s...I think

message 3: by Galathea (new) - added it

Galathea needs "Kings Rising" now! =) Kelly wrote: "Do you remember how big the age gap was? Was the dub con between the good characters? Thank you!"

Good question, Kelly. I wanna know too. I don't mind a May/December romance, but if the young man is TOO YOUNG it irks me...

message 4: by Galathea (new) - added it

Galathea needs "Kings Rising" now! =) Susan65-Coug "Miss Behaving" wrote: "Dub-con was NOT between the good guys. And if I remember correctly it was like a 20 year age difference, give or take. College student and college professor...20s and 40s...I think"

Ok... so it's not too bad ;)

Susan65 It was really good, and I am not a brave girl, LOL